Thursday, August 25, 2011

A Dog's Bill of Rights


  • I have the right to give and receive unconditional love.
  • I have the right to a life that is beyond mere survival.
  • I have the right to be trained so I do not become the prisoner of my own misbehavior.
  • I have the right to adequate food and medical care.
  • I have the right to fresh air and green grass.
  • I have the right to socialize with people and dogs outside my family.
  • I have the right to have my needs and wants respected.
  • I have the right to a special time with my people.
  • I have the right to only be bred responsibly if at all.
  • I have the right to be foolish and silly, and to make my person laugh.
  • I have the right to be forgiven.
  • I have the right to die with dignity.
  • I have the right to be remembered well.
  • Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments or Questions and we will get back to you as soon as possible! :)