Wednesday, February 8, 2012

3 Pyr Mix Pups Looking For a Foster or Forever Home

3 Pyr Mix Pups Needing a Foster or Forever Home


These pups are currently in Sparta, MO but will be transported to Colorado as soon as a foster or adoptive home is available for them!

  • 2 Males, 1 Female
  • Estimated to be 4 - 5 months old
  • Significantly underweight
  • Very sweet and loving

A Note from the Lady who Rescued these babies:
These sweet dogs were dumped several days ago close to my house and I rescued them this afternoon.   I was able to get one of them in my car (he was freaked out by anything around his neck) and the other two dogs followed my husband home about a mile away. As frightened as they were, not so much as a growl or a nip, but a willingness to get beyond the fear to be rescued.  

I am thinking they are about 4-5 months old, a Pyrenees mix, and have one 
female and two males.  They are significantly under weight, have mange and their over all coat condition is horrid. However, now that they are safely contained, have been fed, they are very sweet and loving. they give lots of tail wags and kisses.

I have 7 dogs and cannot foster these dogs.  I will do whatever I can to 
find them a foster or rescue as I know, with TLC they will be great dogs.  I will call my vet to see if he can come to my house to assess them and see what kind of treatment they will need and shots.  I would appreciate any assistance you can give me in finding a foster home for them.


If you think you would like to foster and/or adopt one of these babies (or know someone else who would) please email us at coloradopyr@gmail.com and we will put you in touch with the right people! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments or Questions and we will get back to you as soon as possible! :)